Playing Tunes For Your Event
Sean plays folk, rock and jazz favourites too!
A phrase sampler lets him pick up a sax or flute and the music keeps going.
A unique approach for a solo performer.
The Black Horse is proud to have Sean as a regular performer. By using a number of different instruments, he is able to create a show that exceeds what you would normally expect from "One Man Band".
-Desmond Vandenberg, owner of The Black Horse Pub, Peterborough.
Sean played at our annual Maplefest this year and his music was readily enjoyed by everyone who attended! From staff to customers we had many compliments on the different arrangements and instruments, as well as the song choices. His energy and enthusiasm for his craft as well as professionalism made him a pleasure to work with. We really enjoyed having Sean as part of the festival and look forward to having him come back for future years.
-The McLean Family, McLean Berry Farm. (2018 )
Sean was able to tailor his performance to the crowd, was reliable, conscientious and professional.
-Dawn Elliot, Passenger Service
Supervisor, Polar Bear Express, Ontario Northland, Cochrane, ON.
Repertoire and Samples
- All Of Me (jazz) - standard
- Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty
- branle englese (medieval) - anonymous
- Buddy Holly - Weezer
- Colour My World - Chicago
- Crazy Love - Poco
- Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
- Don’t Answer Me - The Alan Parsons Project
- Drift Away - Dobie Gray
- Duncan - Paul Simon
- Eight Days A Week - The Beatles
- Fields of Gold - Sting
- Heart of Gold - Neil Young
- Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
- Hey Baby! - Bruce Chanel
- Hurt So Good -John Cougar Melloncamp
- Imagine - John Lennon
- It’s Still Rock And Roll To Me - Billy Joel
- Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel
- Kodachrome - Paul Simon
- Lean On Me - Bill Withers
- Leaving On A Jet Plane - John Denver
- Letter From An Occupant - The New Pornographers
- Low Rider - War
- Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard - Paul Simon
- Mean Individual Stranded In A Limousine - Paul Simon
- Message In A Bottle - The Police
- Moon River - Mancini and Mercer
- New York’s Not My Home - Jim Croce
- Night Court - 80s tv theme
- Packington’s Pound (medieval) - anonymous
- Piano Man - Billy Joel
- Slip Sliding Away - Paul Simon
- Something So Right - Paul Simon
- Sugar Sugar - The Archies
- Summer Breeze - Seals and Croft
- Summer Side Of Life - Gordon Lightfoot
- Suspension (Buck Rogers Theme) - 70s movie theme
- Swinging Shepherd Blues (jazz instrumental) - Moe Koffman
- Take Five (jazz instrumental) - Dave Brubeck
- Tequila (instrumental) - The Champs
- The Girl From Ipanema (Latin jazz) - Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Time In A Bottle - Jim Croce
- Trees (old song modernized) - Oscar Rasbach/Joyce Kilmer
- Walk Don’t Run (instrumental) - The Ventures
- Watching The Wheels - John Lennon
- My Hometown
- Go About Your Business